Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to exceed expectations on customer service, quality, delivery times and engineering expertise, so that our customers are foremost in the marketplace.
Sixty years ago, Foremost Manufacturing began with a vision to service the need of one customer. Today we have hundreds of customers, and we still believe in forming mutually beneficial partnerships and superior customer service. We are in the forefront of developing new products to fulfill the needs of the changing marketplace. Our company will take your product from the drawing board to the assembly line. The expertise developed over these years has allowed us to maintain “cutting edge” technology and has made us a leader in the metal forming and finishing arena. You can be confident that your tooling and products will be durable, of high quality, and will fulfill the needs of your market segment. Additionally, Foremost has paid special attention to the safety of the environment. Our present and future success depends upon our strict adherence to EPA standards as well as our sensitivity to the community.
Who We Are • What We Do • What We Can Do For You
- Started over 60 years when Herbert Schiller Sr. responded to a customer’s unmet need.
- Business has changed continually through the years in response to our customers
- Prototyping to tooling to electroforming to plating to anodizing to specialty finishes and assembly
- Our People
- Diverse competencies
- Technical Expertise
- Customer focused
- Lean and motivated
- Flexible and adaptable
- Confidentiality – we protect your intellectual property
What We Can Do For You
- Eliminate supply chain headaches
- Consolidate orders and/or offer consignment to reduce
- Customization of logos on fixtures
- All scrap & chemical by products are responsibly recycled
- Non toxic, organic chemicals used in finishing processes
- Compliance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Healthy workplace: our air quality consistently tests excellent